TABLE OF CONTENTS
Click on Opportunities
Sometimes a number (or counter) is shown next to the word Opportunities. This counter is the amount of opportunities with the status Prospect and Waiting list.
Opportunities in Eduframe is a small CRM part. A CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system helps you manage your customer data and support for sales management.
- At this moment it is only possible to connect opportunities to course templates/course editions.
- You can add one or more course templates/course editions to an opportunity.
- There are five statuses for an opportunity: archived, not interested, prospect, waiting list and enrolled
- You can filter on: courses, owners, labels and status
- You can export the opportunity information in a .xlsx file (excel). Click on Export.
There are two ways to use opportunities in Eduframe:
- You can add opportunities as an admin in Eduframe
- You can integrate opportunities in Eduframe with the website or other tools.
1. Add opportunities as an admin
If you want to enter opportunities yourself you can do that by clicking on + Opportunity. Then you will see the following screen (see image below). Here you can fill in the opportunity: opportunity information, interested in, contact (already exists in Eduframe), organisation (already exists in Eduframe), contact temporary information. It is not mandatory to fill in all the fields.
Don't forget to enter the labels first if you want to connect them directly when you are creating an opportunity.
2. Add opportunities connect to website
It is possible to connect buttons on your website to opportunities in Eduframe. This way you don't have to add the opportunities manually. It is possible to do so via the Eduframe API.
3. Add opportunities connect to other CRM systems
It is possible to connect opportunities in Eduframe with other CRM systems. For example: Salesforce, AFAS or Zendesk.
Click here for other Articles around the Settings page in Eduframe
Click here if you have any questions for support.