TABLE OF CONTENTS
Under the tab courses in the global navigation you can find all the products and structure of your education. In the submenu you can find Templates, Courses and Program editions. Per subtab we created a separate article.
- Program editions
In this article we are going to take a look into Courses.
After setting up the total structure and creating course templates in Eduframe, you can create course editions. Under the tab Courses you will find an overview of all the planned courses within Eduframe. You can filter or select them.
How to filter in Courses?
In courses there are multiple ways to filter. All these filters will be saved in the URL so you can easily copy the URL and send the specific view to a colleague. All chosen filters will also be remembered. If you close your browser, and open Eduframe again you will see it remembered your chosen filters. If you click on Filters, you will see the following options. Within in each filter you can also start by typing to find the filter you're searching for. If you click on the icon next to the word Filters, all filter options will be deleted.
- Course template
If you created variants connected to courses, you can filter on these.
*Find here the article about creating variants.
If you created locations connected to courses, you can filter on these.
*Find here the article about creating locations.
- Starting date from
Filters all course editions with a stating date after the chosen from date
- Until date
Filters all course editions with a stating date before the chosen until date
If you created labels connected to course templates, you can filter on these.
*Find here the article about creating labels.
- Enrollments: You can also filter on courses based on the amount of enrollments:
- Without enrollments (filters on all courses that have 0 enrollments)
- With enrollments (filters on all courses with 1 or more enrollments)
- Below minimum (filters on all courses that have an enrollment amount which is below the minimum participants they have set for the course)
- Above maximum (filters on all courses that have an enrollment amount which is above the maximum participants they have set for the course)
- Not confirmed enrollments ((filters on all courses that have not confirmed enrollments)
- Starting Time
A fixed course is a course with meetings and a start and end date.
A flexible course is a course without meetings and with a duration.
A public course is a course that is available for anybody (everyone can enroll for this course through the signup form)
A private course is a course that is only available for the chosen organisations. If you're not linked to the chosen organisation in Eduframe, you can't enroll for that course)
- Search: There is also the possibility to search for names (first and last name)
How to import new Courses?
There are multiple ways to create a new course in Eduframe. You can create one by one or in bulk.
If you want to have multiple fields connected to a course, create custom fields first. If you want to know more about this, click here.
If you want to have labels connected to a course, create labels first. If you want to know more about this, click here.
If you want to have variants connected to a course, create variants first. If you want to know more about this, click here.
If you want to have locations connected to a course, create locations first. If you want to know more about this, click here.
Create one Course
Within Eduframe you can create courses by adding them one by one. There are two ways to create a course edition:
1. Courses > Courses > + Course
2. Courses > Template > Course template > Courses > + Course
Both options come to the same fill in page:
- Click the + Course button
- Select the Course template
- Starting time
- Choose Fixed or Flexible course
- Variants (you can only select a variant if you created variants within settings)
- Choose Public or Private (when you chose private, also choose the organisation(s) the course is intended for)
- Location (you can only select a variant if you created variants within settings)
- Add teachers to this course
- You can also enter the teacher role if you work with specific teacher role (you can only select a teacher role if you created them within settings)
- Price calculation (this overrules the price calculation you've set on template level)
- Price per student
- Price per registration
- To be determined
*only appears at price per student or price per registration.
- Published on website (enable/disable) (the chosen setting on template level will overrule this setting on edition level)
- Published on Canvas (enable/disable). After saving you can change the starting and end date of the Canvas access when you enabled this setting.
Click on Save and you created a course.
Copy a Course
Within Eduframe you can copy a course.
- Click on the three dots next to the name of the course you want to copy.
- Click on Copy
- Change the information on this course
Click on Save and you created a 'new' course.
Cancel a Course
Within Eduframe you can cancel a course.
- Click on the three dots next to the name of the course.
- Click on Cancel
- There will be a question if you really want to cancel this course
- Click on Yes
It is not possible to delete a course. You can only cancel a course.
How to export Courses?
In the Courses tab you will find the button Export. This directly creates a .xlsx file (Excel file) of the filtered view.
Within the Course
After creating a course edition, you can add and view more detailed information. If you click on the course, there will be more tabs:
General information about the course
Connected teachers to this course
Meetings can be added to the course. You can create a meeting one by one or in bulk.
Here you can enter the attendance of the participants of the course.
Participants that are enrolled for this course.
Orders connected to this course.
Invoices connected to this course.
All plugin settings (if used)
All opportunities that are linked to this course edition
Click here for other Articles around the Settings page in Eduframe
Click here if you have any questions for support.