TABLE OF CONTENTS
As an admin you see the global navigation of Eduframe on top of the screen. Wherever you are in Eduframe, you will always see the global navigation on top.
Click on Courses
Click on Courses
Click on the course edition of your choice
Where can I find the timeline?
On the right side of each course edition there is the possibility to create notes, tasks or emails for this specific course edition.
In Eduframe it is possible to send an email immediately or to schedule an email on the timeline for a moment in the future.
Schedule email on timeline
1. Click on the + Email button
2. Choose Email type:
- Email template: Choose this option if you want to schedule an already existing email template.
- Custom email from template: Choose this option if you want to start from an already existing email template but want to make some changes before scheduling the email
- Custom email from scratch: Choose this option if you don't want to use an existing email template
If you want to create new or edit Email templates, go to Settings > Email templates & Triggers > Courses
3. Choose when you want to send the email:
- Date and time: Choose on which date and time you want to schedule the email
- Immediately: Choose this option if you want to send the email immediately (sometimes you have to wait for max 5 minutes before the email is actually sent)
4. Click on Schedule email to plan the email on the timeline.
When you change the start date of a course edition to a month later, these scheduled emails will also be rescheduled to a month later if you choose the option to reschedule emails as well.
Edit scheduled email
It is also possible to edit already scheduled emails (from a course template) from the timeline.
1. Go to an email on the timeline.
2. Click view
3. Edit the email type or moment you want to send this email.
4. Click on Schedule email to save and plan this specific email.
Click here for other about Eduframe
Click here if you have any questions for support.