TABLE OF CONTENTS
How can I communicate meeting information to participants?
Students can see the following information of a meeting they participate in, on the student portal:
- Meeting name/date/time
- Course name
- Meeting location
- You can add a link to Google maps. To do this go to Settings > Locations > Open a course location > Click on the edit icon of the location. There you can add an address to the location. If a valid address is added to the location, a google maps link will be visible in the student portal.
- Comment from the admin
- To add a comment open a meeting. Fill in the comment in the 'Comment students' field of the meeting. This comment is then visible in the student portal.
- Button to go to the course in Canvas
- This button is only visible when a Canvas environment is linked to your Eduframe environment.
- This button is only visible when the student has access to the course in Canvas which is determined per course
Click here for more information about the student portal
Click here for other Articles around the Settings page in Eduframe
Click here if you have any questions for support.